Cost for Individual Membership: $10.00 Annually*
BENEFITS AND PRIVELEGES OF MEMBERSHIP:
- A personalized membership card
One vote (per member 18 years or older) in board elections
- Eligible to vote for Masque Awards (must see all regular season productions and be 12 years or older)
- Eligible to serve on the board (must be 18 year or older)
- Invitation to the Annual Membership Meeting in May
- $1.00 off all regular season productions (does NOT include special events and fundraisers)
- Opportunity to purchase season package
The main benefit of membership is the knowledge that you participate in, and help maintain, a vital cultural resource for our community. Your membership provides the community a home for the performing arts that enhances the quality of life, inspires and educates youth, and preserves our historical landmark.
Your membership is a donation that comes with a voice in the management of the theatre, and is a heartfelt investment in the long-term viability of the Liberty Theatre. Little Theatre on the Bay is non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your membership dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
*A membership expires exactly one (1) year from the date it is purchased